Tổng hợp từ vựng theo 22 chủ đề khác nhau về IELTS Speaking và tải về miễn phí ebook bên dưới.
You probably know the meaning of individual words like ‘flight’, ‘tour’ and ‘view’. However, the key to showcasing your advanced English is to show you are able to use these individual words in combination with other words to form set phrases and expressions.
- Tổng hợp 100 topics cho IELTS Speaking
- Improving IELTS Listening skills for ATC students of Banking Academy
- BÍ KÍP TỰ HỌC IELTS TỪ CON SỐ 0 LÊN 8.0
- Download Cambridge practice tests for IELTS 1 miễn phí
- 22000 từ vựng thường gặp trong đề thi IELTS
Nội dung bài viết
I. Tổng hợp từ vựng theo 22 chủ đề thường gặp trong IELTS Speaking
- Cách sử dụng từ vựng áp dụng vào từng Part cụ thể
- Bài mẫu Speaking cho từng Topic riêng
- Nguồn: IELTS Speaking UK
- Tổng hợp: Thầy Quốc Tuấn
IELTS Topic Vocabulary
Dưới đây là 20 chủ đề trong phần thi IELTS Speaking, mỗi chủ đề sẽ là các từ vựng trọng tâm, liên quan tới bài thi giúp các học viên học tập tốt hơn. Ngoài ra, thầy khuyên các bạn nên ứng dụng thực tế và bài học để đạt hiệu quả cao nhất. Dưới đây là 20 chủ đề từ vựng mới cập nhật nhất:
• Vocabulary 1: Holidays
• Vocabulary 2: Relationships
• Vocabulary 3: Technology
• Vocabulary 4: Sport
• Vocabulary 5: Food
• Vocabulary 6: Education
• Vocabulary 7: Work
• Vocabulary 8: Health
• Vocabulary 9: Books and Films
• Vocabulary 10: Accommodation
• Vocabulary 11: Clothes and Fashion
• Vocabulary 12: People – Personality and Character
• Vocabulary 13: Business
• Vocabulary 14: People – Physical Appearance
• Vocabulary 15: Towns and Cities
• Vocabulary 16: Music
• Vocabulary 17: Weather
• Vocabulary 18: Shopping
• Vocabulary 19: Environment
• Vocabulary 20: Advertising
IELTS Holiday Vocabulary
IELTS Holiday vocabulary
- You probably know the meaning of individual
- words like ‘flight’, ‘tour’ and ‘view’. However, the
- key to showcasing your advanced English is to
- show you are able to use these individual words in
- combination with other words to form set phrases and expressions.
Read the following IELTS-style questions and answers below and pay
attention to the phrases in bold.
Use the ‘Definitions’ section at the bottom of the page to check the meaning of
any phrases you don’t understand.
Part 1 – style questions
- Examiner: What kind of holiday do you like?
Miguel: I try to avoid tourist
traps … I like to get away from it all
and prefer going somewhere off the
beaten track … last year I had the
holiday of a lifetime … a two week wildlife
safari in Kenya.
- Examiner: What do you like to do when you’re on holiday?
Anna: I enjoy visiting the local places
of interest … I like to go
sightseeing and always sign up for guided
tours as it’s a chance to be shown around and take photographs … one of my
- Examiner: Do you have many tourists in your country?
Amy: Yes … we have a lot of holiday
resorts along the coast that are popular with tourists … most people come
on package holidays and stay in one
of the many hotels and self-catering
Part 2 – style task
Describe a beautiful place you
once visited. You should say:
- when you went to this place
- where it was
- who you went with
and say why you liked it so much.
Sally: A few years ago I went on a long
weekend to the Lake District in the UK … it’s a very popular holiday destination in the north of
England … I went on my own and had a wonderful time … I stayed in a youth hostel and met some really nice
people … but the most memorable thing about the holiday were the breathtaking views … and lovely picturesque villages … it can get very
busy with hordes of tourists so I
decided to go out of season in the
autumn … the weather was fantastic and the shops were full of local crafts … a really great holiday …
it’s certainly not the kind of short
break for someone looking for a busy nightlife but if you want to relax in
the middle of stunning landscape I
would certainly recommend a holiday to the Lake District.
Part 3 – style questions
- Examiner: What do you think has led to the growth in the tourist industry?
Miguel: It’s much easier and affordable to travel now … nowadays you can
get cheap charter-flights or all-in packages … to somewhere near or
to a far-off destination.
- Examiner: How do people tend to choose a destination?
II. Download Tổng hợp từ vựng theo 22 Chủ đề thường gặp trong IELTS Speaking
Tổng hợp từ vựng theo 22 chủ đề thường gặp trong IELTS Speaking tải về: TẠI ĐÂY