Chủ đề thể thao (sport) trong bài thi IELTS Speaking là chủ đề rất thường xuyên xuất hiện. Vì thế, bạn nên chuẩn bị sẵn cho mình một vốn từ vựng và một số cấu trúc câu thích hợp để khi “đụng” phải dạng đề này cũng có thể tự tin giải đáp không chút quan ngại. Trong bài viết sau đây, Tuhocielts sẽ trình bày cho bạn một số từ vựng cũng như một số cấu trúc câu mô tả người cùng với bài mẫu cho chủ đề “Talk about your favorite sport badminton” nhé!
Nội dung bài viết
- A. Cấu trúc & Từ vựng cho “Talk about your favorite sport badminton”
- B. Bài mẫu Describe your favorite sportbadminton
A. Cấu trúc & Từ vựng cho “Talk about your favorite sport badminton”
1. Cấu trúc câu với chủ đề “Talk about your favorite sport badminton”
- I would like to talk about…..which is the sport that I particularly enjoy
- For me, …….is my all-time favorite sport
- I first knew about …….when I was a little kid
- I have been watching and practicing……….for……….
- I usually play ………in the……….
- I would say…
- I think/don’t think…
- My guess is that…
- It’s + something + that + V…
- I’m a (big) fan of/not a fan of…
- My favorite is…
- Nothing is better than …
- The best of all is…
- What I like most about it is…
- Like + V-ing/to + V
- Enjoy + V-ing
- Have time + to + V
- Find + N + adj
- Prefer + V-ing
- Would rather + V
Trong mùa dịch Corona này, bạn cần phải tránh các môn thể thao tụ tập đông người , mà thay vào đó hãy giữ sức khoẻ qua một số bài tâp Yoga ở nhà!
2. Từ vựng chủ đề “Talk about your favorite sport badminton”
- A football pitch: The surface on which you play football (as opposed to a stadium, which is the building): Sân bóng đá;
- A squash/ tennis/ badminton court: The surface where you play these sports: Sân chơi ném đĩa/ tennis hoặc cầu lông;
- Sport centre: A public building where people can do various sports: Trung tâm thể thao;
- Swimming pool: A place you go swimming: Bể bơi;
- To take possession of the ball: To hold the ball in a football match: Giữ bóng;
- To blow the competition away: Win easily the competition: Chiến thắng dễ dàng;
- To take a penalty: To be punished by bookings in a football match: Phạt;
- Break a record: To set a new record: Phá vỡ kỷ lục;
- To achieve a personal best: To achieve the best personal result so far in a sport: Đạt kết quả tư nhân tốt nhất;
- To get into shape = To keep fit: To stay in good physical condition: Cơ thể trở cần phải cân đối, khỏe mạnh;
- To build muscle: To gain muscle mass: Có cơ bắp;
B. Bài mẫu Describe your favorite sportbadminton
1. Đề bài chủ đề Describe your favorite sport
Talk about your favorite sport
You should say:
- What is the sport?
- How did you first know about it?
- How often do you practise it?
=> And explain why it is your favourite sport.
2. Bài mẫu Describe your favorite sport
I would like to talk about a sport that I particularly enjoy and have been practising for a few years. It is basketball. For me, this is not only a sport or a physical exercise but also an ideal way for me to relieve of stress and to make new friends.
I first knew about basketball when I was a little kid through a video game called NBA 2k8. However, at that time I did not play badminton at all, partly because I was not an active kid who was aware of the critical importance of physical exercises. When I went to high school, a lot of my friends were a big fan of basketball and my high school offered big playgrounds for sports activities, therefore I practised basketball much more often.
I usually play basketball in the weekends and watch NBA on the nights when my favorite team, the Los Angeles Lakers play. I often go to sports centres with a number of my classmates for basketball matches. Sometimes we even participate in local league, didn’t accomplish anything big but it was extremely fun.
For me, basketball is a good way to help me pursue a healthy lifestyle. It is also an affordable type of sport as you do not have to buy a lot of specialised sports materials. Finally, playing basketball enables me to develop a number of important and non-academic skills such as discipline, team-work, problem-solving and co-operation.
3.Bài mẫu Talk about your favorite sport badminton
Playing badminton is really my cup of tea in leisure time, because it improves my health, helps me be more and more confident, and is entertaining.
First and foremost, by playing badminton about two hours a day, I feel full of beans for the entire day. For instance, I can finish my homework and housework efficiently; hence my mother always encourages me to play it everyday. The second point is that playing badminton brings me out of my self.
I can make friends with many people. After competitive matches, we often chat with one another about hobbies or plans in future. Last but not least, playing badminton is entertaining. It helps me relax after working hours, and relieve stress.. All in all, I consider playing badminton as my favourite pastime for it brings both physical and mental benefits.
Nếu bạn đang gặp khó khăn trong quá trình ôn luyện thi IELTS sắp tới
Hãy tham khảo ngay 07 khóa học IELTS VIETOP nhé!
Ngoài ra Ưu đãi Voucher 1.000.000đ cho thành viên Tuhocielts.vn: TƯ VẤN NGAY
Badminton is one kind of exercising that will make people enjoy it. It’s also good for our health. That’s why, I’m taking badminton as one of my hobby.
Badminton is a very easy game, everyone can play it. In fact, you can play it anywhere with rackets and a shuttlecock. The shuttlecock is made from goose feathers pushed into a small piece of cork. Badminton rackets are very light. They normally weigh from 90 grams to about 110 grams. The smash of the shuttlecock can travel up to 260km per hour.
There are six main shots: the serve, the clear, the drop, the smash, the forehand drive and the backhand drive. The court on which badminton is played is in the shape of a rectangle and is divided in half by a net. There are two or four players, each team is on each side of the net.
Badminton takes its name from the home of the Duke of Beaufort, Badminton House in Gloucestershire, England where the first game of badminton was played.
There are many benefits of playing badminton for our health. It reduces bad cholesterol and increase in good cholesterol and increases the levels of HDL good cholesterol while decreasing the levels of bad cholesterols. When you play badminton, basal heart rate drops a few beats per minute and blood pressure is reduced, which protects you from heart disease. It also can reduce weight for overweigh people and attain optimal weight for their height and age. That’s why it keeps you feeling well, strong, motivated, enthusiastic and young.
I don’t like sports basically, but badminton are special. I have always been enjoying play that. I’d like to continue play this sport as my hobby and have fun.
Các từ vựng, cấu trúc câu và gợi ý bài mẫu cho chủ đề talk about your favorite sport badmintonở trên là nguồn từ vựng vô cùng hữu ích giúp bạn dưới quá trình luyện tập chuẩn bị cho kỳ thi IELTS. Tuy nhiên, có bao nhiêu nguồn tham khảo đi chăng nữa thì bạn cần phải chịu bỏ ra thời gian và công sức rất nhiều để đạt được band điểm IELTS như mong đợi nhé.