Xin chào các bạn sắp và đang trên con đường hành trình chinh phục IELTS chinh phục điểm cao 8.0+ IELTS. Như các bạn đã biết TỪ VỰNG là yếu tố vô cùng quan trọng để giúp cho các bạn có thể ôn thi, nâng trình tiếng Anh của mình và từ vựng chính là yếu tố tính điểm trong phần thi của bạn.
30 Topic Related Vocabulary là những từ vựng, cụm từ vựng liên quan đến 30 chủ đề quan trọng sẽ xuất hiện nhiều trong đề thi IELTS phần thi Speaking part 3 và Writing Task 2. Chính vì vậy các bạn nhất định không thể bỏ qua những từ vựng này nếu muốn đạt điểm cao trong phần Speaking nhé!
Xem thêm các bài viết đọc nhiều nhất:
- IELTS topic Vocabulary: Business and money
- Từ vựng theo 22 chủ đề khác nhau trong IELTS Speaking
- Tổng hợp các chủ đề bài thi IELTS Speaking Part 3
Nội dung bài viết
1 – Sports
- Professional athletes train their mind to get rid of negative thoughts and the fear of failure while at the same time they are able to maintain their concentration.
- Exercise helps people to have a sound mind and build up mental strength.
- It is not rare for athletes to have a bad day which affects their performance for no obvious reasons. In days like that, there is a slim chance of doing well.
- Keeping their mind on the game requires immense powers of complete concentration.
- Peak performance is usually a combination of determination and motivation.
- In order to achieve a goal you should feel motivated and you should not let distractions disturb your focus.
- How important is exercise for people’s health?
- What kind of personality traits should a professional athlete have in order to succeed?
- Do you believe in talent or hard work?
- Is psychology important to an athlete’s performance?
2 – Sports and School Education
- Physical Education should be an essential part of the school curriculum as not only does it enhance the pupils’ well-being through healthy exercise but also it promotes the importance of exercise as a healthy way of living later in life.
- Through fitness students learn self-discipline and they build self-respect while maintaining a healthy body in a healthy mind.
- How important is physical education in schools?
- Many people believe that physical education in schools is a waste of time and it should be a subject of choice. Do you agree?
3 – Sports and Money
- Many people believe that footballers do not deserve the exorbitant amounts they are paid in relation to doctors and other professions.
- Commercial sponsorship deals and astronomically high transfer fees lead to fierce competition among athletes who are under incredible pressure to do well.
- Financial rewards lead athletes to resort to steroids in order to obtain success as they face much tougher competition
- Due to extreme competition and pressure, taking drugs which radically improve an athlete’s performance seems to be the only option for professionals.
- The subjection of professional athletes to blood tests in order to detect traces of drugs is an indication that the true meaning of sport is clearly lost.
- Nowadays, sports have to do more with business and money than with higher values and health. What do you think?
- How has the involvement of drugs in sports affected the way people see sports?
4 – Competitiveness
- Some people believe that teachers should boost competitiveness among students because competition stimulates motivation but others are against encouraging competition because it can lead to negative feelings of low selfimage.
- Healthy competition motivates students to reach their full potential.
- Students that succeed in achieving something feel a sense of accomplishment that boosts their self-confidence.
- Competition does not always promote team spirit and thus, weaker students may be laughed at and suffer from embarrassment.
- Competition can have a positive impact on students that are full of determination but a negative impact on students who lack self-confidence as they will feel stressed about doing well and feel a failure when they don’t succeed.
- Many people believe that school should encourage competitiveness among students. Do you agree?
- How can competitiveness help students with low self esteem?
- Students with a lack of self confidence can suffer from competitiveness in schools. What could be done to avoid that?
5 – Job Market
- There is a rising demand for web developers.
- In order to compete in the job market you need to be well equipped for the position you want and have suitable qualifications.
- Only the basic requirements will not get you very far in relation to employment prospects.
- In order to secure a job you have to impress potential employers not only with your academic achievements and work experience in your field but also with your social skills.
- A desirable job helps you gain independence.
- Being suited to a job in terms of qualifications increases your prospects for promotion.
- Young adults should choose a field of study according to the demands of the job market and not according to their preferences. Do you agree?
- Some school graduates prefer to find a job right after school instead of going to university. What are the advantages and disadvantages of that?
- What are the benefits of a good education?
6 – Foreign Languages
- People that excel in foreign languages usually have a successful career. Being able to speak several foreign languages can help your acceptance to scholarship programmes.
- Students that are exposed to two or more different foreign languages acquire better communicative abilities and have access to two different worlds.
- Some people have an innate ability to learn languages easily and this ability usually opens up career opportunities as it makes a favourable impression to potential employers.
- When a student tries to immerse himself/herself in a language, s/he should avoid using the dominant language and find ways to maximise his/her exposure to the new language.
- Being fluent in a foreign language is not only a medium of communication but also a medium that surpasses language barriers.
- The school system should reinforce the knowledge of foreign languages by making them compulsory and by new teaching methods that will make learning easy and fun.
- People fluent in two or more different languages learn to embrace diverse cultures.
- People that are able to speak foreign languages usually have high self-esteem.
- How important is to know foreign languages today?
- How can the knowledge of foreign languages help you find a job?
DOWLOAD Full 30 Topic Related Vocabulary for IELTS Speaking
Các bạn có thể đọc tiếp đầy đủ và tải file PDF tại đây nhé: DOWNLOAD 30 Topic Related Vocabulary for IELTS Speaking